We work with all levels of an organization to insure top-to-bottom alignment. In certain instances, our work has garnered accolades from the CEO’s of Fortune 500 clients. Come see what they are saying about Summitry GLOBAL.
"Summitry brought new tools, techniques and innovative thinking process to optimally manage our portfolio of vehicle brands”
- Mr. Art Redmond, Director - Global Consumer Insight; Ford Motor Company
"Your “status-quo” challenging nature has provoked Kraft Foods International with an extremely powerful and dramatically improved knowledge estate/ business strategies."
- Mr. Chris Holland, Business Development Manager; Kraft Foods International
"Your work determined the level of critical introductory support required for a breakthrough, innovative product like Venus...which contributed to the Gillette turnaround."
- Mr. Jim Kilts, CEO (Vice-Chairman, P&G); Gillette
"Thank you for your fine presentation. We are hard at work incorporating your findings into our strategic plan."
- Mr. John Tait, Chairman and CEO; Penn Mutual
"(This was) Impressive presentation on our strategies."
- Mr. Morris Perlis, Division President; American Express
"You have provided the best inputs in our new product development process."
- Mr. Richard Webber, Vice President of New Products; Dow Brands
"Very much impressed by your business insights and bold strategic recommendations."
- Mr. Rick Lenny, President; Pillsbury
"To me, this was research at its finest – moving from data and sophisticated analytics to judgment and a course of action on initiatives that will show up in the marketplace."
- Mr. Robert Drane, V.P. of New Product Development; Oscar Mayer
“Your work is going to have a major impact on how we think about the business."
- Mr. Steve Sadove, President; Clairol
“I continue to be very impressed by you and appreciate your insights and extra efforts to make timeliness.”
- Ms. Betsy Holden, CEO; Kraft Foods
"Your recommendations are consistent with most of the strategies we are currently executing and also gives us new directions to compete more effectively."
- Ms. Kathy Dwyer, President; Revlon
"I must say the insights/ takeaways are practical and contextual and I really like the flow and tightness of the deck...also wanted you to know that we have already started activating against some of the learnings - using them to inform our Women's relaunch later this year"
- Rakesh Loonawat, Director of Advanced Analytics; Levi's